Registration grants participants with invitation the welcome reception, lunches during the conference days, refreshments during coffee breaks, invitation to the conference diner, welcome reception, access to the proceedings and bag with goodies. Registration fees:
|Early (until July 9, 2018)||Late (after July 9, 2018)|
|Regular participants||350 Euros||450 Euros|
|Full-time students||250 Euros||350 Euros|
Students must provide a proof (copy of student card and letter from the supervisor) of their status of student.
The registration cost also includes teaching materials, lunches and coffee breaks, and organized social events.
Proceed to registration here following the instructions below:
- Fill the pre-registration form with personal information (no payment at this point)
- Wait for the confirmation email (this may take a few days, validation is done manually)
- Follow the link given in confirmation e-mail to complete your registration, make the payment and go until the end of the process.
- GO TO REGISTRATION
Please enter the name of an administrative contact person of your organization in the “Contact Name” field, or your name, if you are the person to contact for administrative matters. For the early registration fee eligibility, the date of the payment is considered (not the pre-registration date).
Register early to avoid disappointment. Especially, if you require a visa to visit France, please register early, so that formalities can be handled in time.
HCSE will be held at the SophiaTech Campus of the University Nice Sophia Antipolis. The SophiaTech Campus is a zone that encompasses quarters of the cities of Biot, Antibes, and (mainly) Valbonne. Created in 1970–1984, it houses primarily companies in the fields of computing, electronics, pharmacology, and biotechnology. Several institutions of higher learning are also located here, along with the European headquarters of W3C and the European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI). The main turistic cities nearby are Antibes, Grasse, Nice and Canes.
Antibes-Juan-Les-Pins is is a resort town between Cannes and Nice on the French Riviera (Côte d’Azur). It’s known for its old town enclosed by 16th-century ramparts with the star-shaped Fort Carré. This overlooks luxury yachts moored at the Port Vauban marina.
Nice is the 5th most populated city in France. It is ideally located at the French Riviera (or “Côte d’Azur” in French). Nice and it surroundings (Antibes, Cannes, Juan-les-Pins, Grasse, Monaco, Saint-Raphaël, Fréjus, Sainte Maxime, Saint-Tropez…) are famous worldwide and offer many attractions. Visit the tourism office web site in Nice for extending your stay in the region beyond the conference days.
The conference will take place at the Learning Center, SophiaTech Campus of the University Nice Sophia Antipolis.
When looking for an accommodation, please take into account the following options:
- In the SophiaTech Campus you will find some hotel in the quarter of Saint-Philippe (Biot) which is next door of the conference location. The campus is ~4KM from the closest coastal city, Antibes, which can be reached by public transportation (Envibus). Options in this area include:
- the city of Antibes is good option for staying next to the beaches where the welcome reception will take place. Lots of siteseeing activities are easily accessible from the city including the Picasso Museum, the Fort Carré… Below there are a few options nearby the bus station Dugommier where many buses run from/to the SophiaTech campus
- ROYAL ANTIBES Luxury Hotel, Residence, Beach & Spa. 16 Boulevard Maréchal Leclerc, Antibes
- Hôtel de L’Etoile. 2 avenue Gambetta, Antibes.
- Modern Hotel, 1, rue fourmilière, (corner with rue de la république), pedestrian zone, Antibes.
- The city of Nice is accessible via the bus 230 Xpress which also connects the airport of Nice with the campus of SophiaTech (download time schedule here, notice that it runs from Monday to Friday only).
Reaching by plane
The closest airport is the Aéroport Nice Côte d’Azur, which is about 20 Km from Sophia Tech Campus. From the airport, take the bus 230 Xpress to SophiaTech Campus. A taxi ride from the airport to SophiaTech/Antibes might cost ~60€, Uber ~35 €. The train station Nice Saint-Augustin is 15 minutes walking distance from the airport, running trains to Nice and Antibes (tickets ~3,5€).
By Bus from Antibes
Step down at the bus stop Templiers. Check the web site Envibus for further information. Suitable lines include 1, 6, 9, 12 and 100. Pay attention to the time schedule as buses do not run very often after 18h.
By Bus from Nice
From Nice by the bus 230 Xpress, step down at the bus stop Templiers. download time schedule here, notice that it runs from Monday to Friday only.
From Nice, take the exit number 44 Antibes from the highway, then follow the direction Sophia Antipolis, second exit in the roundabout. Visitors can park their car at the Parking P2 next to the SophiaTech campus (see map above).